Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Log Cabin Cushion

Completed! Remember the log cabin cushion cover I started a while ago?

Well I have crossed it off my to do list-the one in my head. I have SO many wips and I have made a kind of promise to myself that I won't start anything new until I have finished them...well some of them. I really like these cushions, I'll definately be making more. (after I've completed some more unfinished projects from my basket of wips of course!)



What have you been making this week?

3 comments:

karlyn Jackson said...

Yay! it's finished, look at you go girl. It looks great, I love it!
I have started 3 things this week and they are all crapola and sitting on top of my desk in a big pile, I feel so uninspired.

karlyn Jackson said...

meant to ask how you closed the cushion?

Yvette Adams said...

Oh I love it Lea!!

What have I been making? Nothing apart from allergy free meals but I did very well with them!