Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter treats

A little bit of Easter making. So easy and so cute!

I used a packet of choc chips, 2 x packets of fried noodles and some little speckled eggs.

Melt the chocolate in the microwave and stir in the noodles.
Spoon the mixture into patty pans to make your little nest. I stuck my finger in the middle trying to make it more 'nest like'.
Pop them in the fridge until they set.
Peel off patty pans and adorn your chocolate nest with some sweet speckled eggs.

In true Lea fashion, I decided to add some peanut butter to the mix part way through. I just added a tablespoon, popped it back in the mic and melted it through. Next time, I'll add it at the beginning:)

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Lea you're so clever...these look so cute and yummy too! Hope you all have a lovely Easter!

Sheree xx

Charlotte said...

Yum!
Felicity made a chocolate noodle nest for Peabody's Baby Shower and it was delicious!! The peanut butter added to yours sounds so YUUUUMMMMYY!!
:)

Mid-Craft Crisis said...

I'll have to book mark these for next Easter. :-)