Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little Bits of Pretty

Little Bit's of Pretty is THRILLED to sponsor this months challenge at Let's Get Shabby.
You can read all about it here!

Here's a little peek of the prize. I spy some crocheted flowers, colourful doilies, thrifted floral sheeting, vintage music paper, buttons, lace and some pretty covered buttons handmade from thrifted doilies. For a bigger peek at the prize click here.

Do you think you might like to win?? 
To be in the running, you need to create a layout or off the page item based on a childhood memory or photograph of yourself. Easy...and fun. There are also a couple of runners up prizes. That's three chances of winning something!! 

Here's my layout. I think this is the first childhood photograph of myself, that I ever actually scrapped!


 Crocheted flower made by a gorgeous family friend. You will find some in the shop.

Gosh I remember that buffet in the backround. And all the treasures in it. Sometimes, my mum would let me have a look at some of the things inside and tell me about them.

I don't remember that bike though..but gee, it is in so many photos.

I would LOVE you to join in the challenge. You'll find all the details here and the design team samples are AMAZING!

3 comments:

karlyn Jackson said...

so if you win, does that mean you win your own stuff???? kidding! love your lo. esp love the treasures in the back...ohh if only margie kept some of them.

Yvette Adams said...

How beautiful Lea! Love this layout - and that photo still looks like you!! I hope the sponsorship brings lots of new customers to the site!

Leanne said...

Love this page... lovely texture and the stitching is gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)