Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Crazy continued...

  • O had a wonderful Christmas party with his Kindergarten class. I'll let him tell you about it.
"We went to the cinema to watch 'Santa's Apprentice' and I sat next to Boston and on the bus I sat next to Mr F. When we got back to school, we did have a celebration and I can remember what some people brought but not all. I did bring some chocolate crackles. My Nanny made them to share with Kinder because I was staying at my Nan and Pa's house because my Mum and Dad and little sister and big sister were in Sydney. I had lots of fun!"

Big love to Nan and Pa for spoiling Ollie while we were away. I hate being away from my children but it seemed silly for him to edure a 5 hour car trip and a day of hospital appointments when he had so many fun things happening at school. (that's me being sensible and trying to squash any mother guilt I may or may not feel about leaving our boy)
  • Bella unfortunately missed her Christmas Party as we went to Sydney for her reveiw at Cystic Fibrosis Clinic. On the up though, the Mister had to attend a meeting for work in Canberra so we spent a night there before heading to hospital. We spent the afternoon with our dear friends and seeing her bestie certainly compensated for the missing out on the party. Yay for that! 
 
  •  Thursday night we headed to 'Carols by torchlight' at school. The children had such a happy night. We took our picnic blankie and gosh tis the season for sausage sizzles isn't it!? There was much running around with friends and glow sticks, lollies from Santa and a bit of carol singing too. On the way home we ooohhed and ahhhed at some Christmas lights and yelled out Mery Christmas to the owners of said Christmas lights.


 Just 7 more sleeps!

No comments: