Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hello yellow!

My head is in a spin at the moment. Real life is just keeping me too busy to sit down at the computer...mostly in a good way. Does that happen to you too?

Yesterday I managed to sneak a bit of time to sew a cushion. I found a second yellow shirt at the oppy...finally, and so now this cushion has a friend. The shirt is a lovely rich yellow. I like the little pocket but I had to unpick it as I needed every bit of the shirt front for the cushion cover. I quite like the back pannel of the shirt as well so I am thinking I might be able to used that for another cushion.





And a little bit more sunshine for any yellow lovers...






1. Yellow pyrex. Thrifted and gifted to me from my bff for my recent birthday. 38!
2. Pre loved florals found on my thrifting travels.
3. Thrifted yellow knit. Handmade and the perfect size for my little love.
4. Sweet Johnson plate. I do love my roses and yellow roses are a favourite.
I had a bouquet of yellow roses on my wedding day.

I hope you are having a sunny week!

7 comments:

Sophie said...

oooh so pretty - those cushions are gorgeous!!

tartankiwi said...

Gorgeous gorgeous goodies, good spotting! Love your pillows.

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Those cushions are gorgeous! I love yellow. Did you keep the pocket to put on something else? x

Bungalowgirl said...

This whole post is just YUM. Those ramekins, the sheets, and those cushions are superb. Can i ask where you get your cushion inserts from? melx

karlyn Jackson said...

Love that sheet on the last pic, that is my fave.
x

Michelle said...

What a cool idea with the shirt! Your cushions are gorgeous! The ramekins... YUM!

Zara said...

Sweet, sunny yellow love. Ohh pretty Johnson plate, I havent seen that design before. x