Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thrifted lately








1. Apple glasses...oh my goodness! these were picked up at an old wares store. A little more than oppy prices but a couple from my set had been broken so I was very happy to find these.
2. Fabric. The navy floral has already been fashioned into some jarmie pants for the little one.
3. Doily love.
4. Burnt orange florals. I can feel a Summer wrap skirt coming on.
5. Pottery jug, made in Italy.
6. Fabric and buttons, always room for more of both.

Have you been thrifting lately?
Linking in with the lovely Max.

8 comments:

Max said...

all such lovely things you found Lea, the glasses are my favourite, but the PJ fabric is a real winner too. so glad to have you linking in again x

karlyn Jackson said...

I spied that little green jug today, knew it must have been a newby..

Notchka said...

Man you got some pretty vintage fabrics in that haul, but you're right the glasses are the pick of the week - they look in perfect condition too!

Allison said...

your fabric finds are lovely! x

Zara said...

All such lovely thrifted treasures Lea. I'm with you on the fabric and buttons- you can never have enough. x

rachel @ idlepines said...

One can never have enough florals & fabrics: lovely finds!

Bungalowgirl said...

What a lovely pile of goodies! I have those same apple glasses and matching jug, they are just lovely aren't they? mel x

Yvette Adams said...

How fabulous is the orange sheet set!!!